Re: [logs] Trial SELP client implementation

From: Karl Vogel (vogelkeat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 18:13:41 PST

    >> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:05:01 -0600,
    >> Andy_Bachat_private said:

    A> Just to fill in, it appears Solaris (x86 2.5, 7 and 8) don't seem to
    A> have the %z in strftime.

       A version of strftime() that includes %z is at
       http://www.dnaco.net/~vogelke/Software/Code/C/Utilities/parsedate/

       It runs properly under Solaris and FreeBSD.  Comments or other test
       results welcome.

    --
    Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company
    vogelkeat_private                          http://www.pobox.com/~vogelke

    Pig: An animal (Porcus omnivorous) closely allied to the human race by
    the splendor and vivacity of its appetite, which, however, is inferior
    in scope, for it balks at pig.     --Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"