RE: [logs] RE: NT Event Log and Web Server Attacks

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 11:49:18 PST

    OK, we can make this available public as it looks. We've put up an
    internal tester, far from being complete or comprehensive. Even the
    database has more or less some event headings plus the indication that
    they are "todo". Anyhow, I post it here so that those out here can tell
    me if they would find this thing useful - provided the fact, of course,
    that it includes more complete and more information at all. The link is:

        http://www.monitorware.com/en/events/

    The 532 event on top has some more information. Also, envision that
    descriptions like the one that started this thread will probably be
    included.  It is intended to have not only Windows Events. Next on the
    list is Cisco PIX. Others to come and contributors are very welcome ;)

    Any feedback is appreciated, but please keep in mind that this is FAR
    from being "production quality".

    Rainer