[logs] Novell NetWare as a syslog client

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 02:48:01 PDT

    Hi list,

    I am following up my post from some weeks ago. We have at least one
    successful installation using MonitorWare Agent as a forwarder for
    Novell log messages. So I thought this may be interesting. I guess you
    can apply the idea to other products, too ;)

    This is the (brief but complete) description:

    http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-novell-netw
    are-to-syslog.asp

    Rainer