RE: [logs] Win->syslog

From: Martin Schneider (Martin.Schneider@private)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 07:53:44 PDT

    Tim, -- Shameless Plug Warning --

    Two of our products, ELM Log Manager and ELM Enterprise Manager, can
    collect Windows event logs and forward them as TCP or UDP syslog
    messages.  Besides gathering Windows events, both products can watch for
    missing events (ex. Did my backup complete last night?), monitor flat
    files, and receive syslog and SNMP Traps.

    At our web site, www.tntsoftware.com, you can:

    - Download a free 30-day evaluation copy
    - Generate an on-line quote
    - View a product comparison

    --
    Martin Schneider