[logs] what do you see as the future of network security?

From: Michael Surkan (msurkan@private)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 15:09:08 PST

    I am a program manager in the Microsoft networking group, doing some
    research around network security needs. My goal is to help us identify
    the network security technologies Microsoft should be focusing on to
    help our customers over the next 5 years or so.

    I would love to hear any thoughts or ideas people might have as to what
    they feel is important for the future of network security. If you are
    interested in offering feedback, you can take the on-line survey I have
    put together.

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=25336325390&c=lstlgan

    Thanks,

    Michael Surkan

    P.S. If you have any particular questions about Microsoft's network
    security technologies or products, feel free to drop me a note and I'll
    do my best to answer them. You can e-mail me at msurkan at
    microsoft.com.

    P.P.S. In case you were wondering, I did check with the distribution
    list moderator, Tina Bird, for permission before posting.