RE: [logs] products list wanted

From: Martin Schneider (Martin.Schneider@private)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 09:53:32 PST

    Steve,  -- Shameless plug warning --

    ELM Enterprise Manager and ELM Log Manager can gather syslogs/eventlogs
    and store them centrally in an Access, MS SQL, or Oracle database.
    Depending on the level of analysis needed, ELM can make basic
    correlations, and can run scheduled or on-demand reports of any data
    collected.  There are choices between Service and Remote Agents,
    optional Notifications for important events, and we have educational
    discounts.

    If interested, you can download a 30-day eval copy and generate a quote
    at our website: www.tntsoftware.com

    Thank you.
    --
    Martin Schneider