[logs] NJ log guru job opening

From: Erik Mintz (emintz@private)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 15:01:19 PST

    Hi all, I am looking for someone to join my team. Travel up to 100%. -not
    sales.

    System Engineer needed for NJ. US Citizen.

    Skill set desired:

    Systems administration, 4+ years with Solaris/Linux, and Windows servers.

    Shell, perl.

    Oracle and/or Mysql.

    Veritas Volume Mangager.

    Firewalls, Cisco PIX, FW-1 4.x/NG, Sidewinder, Cyberguard, ipchains.

    Cisco IOS, ACL design experience, Cisco VPN.

    Tripwire, ISS, Snort, Dragon, NFR, Arbor.

    Penetration testing, Security hardening.

    Candidate is expected to have thorough understanding of network fundamentals
    such as TCP/UDP, OSI, etc. You should be able to read hex and binary and at
    least recognize a header when you sniff it.

    I don't expect to find someone with experience in all these systems, unless
    you are a saleperson, in which case you should not apply.

    If you have strong fundamentals and are willing and able to learn the ins
    and outs of almost every security device on(and off)the planet, please
    apply.

    This is a huge opportunity for the right person. Send resume in any format.

    -Erik