[logs] PIX log lines

From: Jhumri Tilayia (tilayia@private)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 16:50:56 PST

    Hello,

    I am trying to write rules to alert me when my PIX firewall detects
    portscans, brute-force attempts on firewall logins, spoofing attempts and
    other attacks that the firewall picks up. Does PIX 6.x release create
    discernable log entries when above mentioned probes are detected by it ? If
    so, and if someone has samples, I would much appreciate it if they could
    share them with me.

    Thanks,
    Raj.