RE: [logs] Session Tracking

From: Brown, James (Jim) (JBrown@private)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 11:47:17 PDT

    You'll need to run a packet capture tool such as Ethereal (www.ethereal.com)
    or even tcpdump.  Save the output to a file. You can read it back
    later and select conversation.  With ethereal, select Tools->Follow TCP
    Stream.

    As with any similar tool, there are separate capture and display filters.

    Best Regards,
    Jim B.
    ======

    Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
    confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
    is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
    please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
    your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.