[PEN-TEST] MS Exchange 5.5 and Windows NT 4

From: Skinner, Tim L. (Tskinnerat_private)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 07:41:06 PDT

    Hi all.

    I am relatively to penetration testing, and I have come accross something
    that I think I should be able to expolit, but can't figure out how.  I have
    brute-forced the Administrator password on an NT server with Exchange 5.5
    via the POP3 service.  This server is behind a firewall and only has ports
    25 and 110 open on it.  Does anyone know of a way to use this information to
    further compromise this host? or is this as far as someone could get?