Re:IIS & w2k

From: renato.ettisbergerat_private
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 02:13:02 PDT

    Hi

    I had once the same problem. As you may remember, hk works only on
    win nt. There are some local exploits for win2k (have a look for pipeupsam,
    for example)
    too.

    I installed a netcat server (as you did) and I tried to run the pipeupsam
    exploit. But it doesn't
    work. It works only, if I run the exploit local or if I telnet into the box
    and run it afterwards. If someone
    can explain why, please let me know.

    regards
    Renato

    >Hi everyone.

    >I'm actually doing a pt, and i'm facing a trouble, the scenario has a web
    >server with w2k and iis 5.0, now i have put netcat listening on port 99
    and
    >i can browse files and stuff like that but i need to scale privileges, i
    >tried hk but it fails.. is there something like hk for win2k???
    >With the info i collected i noticed the server connects with a sql
    server..
    >how can i do to exploit the sql..
    computer.