Re: How secure are dongles for copy-protection?

From: Felix Huber (huberfelixat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 04:05:18 PDT

    Hi,

    of course - the most dongle checks were cracked. I have seen 3DSMax and
    other... For more information:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=3Ddongle+cracked

    Regards,
    Felix Huber

    Felix Huber, Web Application Programmer, Webtopia
    Guendlinger Str.2, 79241 Ihringen - Germany
    huberfelixat_private     (07668)  951 156 (phone)
    http://www.webtopia.de     (07668)  951 157 (fax)
                                             (01792)  205 724 (mobile)
      ----- Original Message -----=20