RE: L0phtCrack 3.0

From: Block, Edward (BLOCKEDat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 05:36:37 PDT

    I've noticed the same thing.  Same machine running 2.x would crack the
    username=password in under 5 seconds, now it is upward of 30.  The
    dictionary attack, which used to take under a couple minutes is now pushing
    20+.  I don't know when I'll have time to investigate, but I'm John is
    looking better everyday.

    Eddie