Pipeupsam Usage

From: Adams, Mark (markadamsat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 07:33:12 PDT

    I am currently trying out pipeupsam.exe and pipeupadmin.exe on a W2K / IIS5
    box.  It appears that both programs try to utilize the Clipbook service in
    order to perform their respective actions, but they only work if I manually
    start the service on the web server.  I have a remote netcat command shell
    on the web server and am trying to elevate my rights using these tools, but
    I am trying to figure out how I can do it.  If the Clipbook service is not
    started then I get an error saying so and it hangs; if the Clipbook service
    is started then I get an "Access Denied" message and it hangs.  Any ideas?

    Mark Adams, CISSP
    markadamsat_private

    is unauthorized.