Ethical Hacking Courses

From: Talisker (Taliskerat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 09:47:13 PDT

    Hi

    I'm currently looking at the various ethical hacking courses that are on the
    market.

    Are there any thoughts from you pen testing gurus about which is the best.
    I've heard about the ISS Ethical Hacking Course and Foundstones Ultimate
    Hacking Course, both are 4 days and similar in price, are there any others?

    Would it be better value to mix and match at Sans or attend Defcon, has
    anyone out there compared the merits of the various courses.

    Take Care
    Andy
    URLs purposefully suppressed, had my monthly quota  ;o)