RE: SAP Security

From: Maslyar, George (george.maslyarat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 07:16:47 PDT

    And I found
    DCAA Guide for 6 bucks, and SAP themselves:

            1. IntelligentERP
            Resources Books Columns Features Editor's Notes SAP Column Archive
    SAP Feature
            Archive Contact Us Home Configuration Keys for Encryption The
    following registry keys control the behavior of ITS (both can be found under
    connects ): Type. Type of com 4/7/2001
    http://www.intelligenterp.com/feature/archive/heckner.shtml

            2. DCAAI 5025.2; Index of DCAA Numbered Publications; DEC 2000
            Open this portion of the document in Word (99.5 KB) Document Type:
    Discretionary - Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Title: DCAAI
    5025.2; Index of DCAA Numbered Publications; DEC 2000 DCAAI 5025.2 Index of
    DCAA Numbered Publications
    DEC 2000 2/23/2001
    http://web.deskbook.osd.mil/reflib/DDCAA/0018I/0018Idoc.htm