SAP Security

From: Johann van Duyn (Johann_van_Duynat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 04:28:28 PDT

    Hi there...

    I'm planning to run a lightweight internal penetration test against some of
    our servers, and have run into a snag: security information on WinNT, Unix,
    Oracle, etc. is quite easy to find, but I am struggling to find anything
    good on SAP R/3. Most of the stuff is very vague, or refers to securing
    network transmissions against eavesdropping.

    Anyone have any real information on SAP security, especially weaknesses?
    :-)

    Thanks!

    Johann

    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and
    attachments is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
    It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Internet
    communications are not   secure and therefore British American
    Tobacco does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
    this message. If you are not the intended recipient,please notify us
    immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose the
    contents of this document to any other person, nor take any copies.
    Violation of this notice may be unlawful.