What is your policy on customers particapating in a pen test?

From: Joe Klein (jskleinat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 22:59:45 PDT

    All:

    I am hearing customers request ( and some times demand ) that they be part of a
    pen test.

    Currently, we offer the customer 4 - 8 hours of time to review findings and show
    them what we did, to access there systems. But we do this after the pen test is
    complete.

    I was wondering how other companies deal with this issue?