Re: A kind of Honeypot

From: Nexus (nexusat_private-way.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 11:18:22 PDT

    Purely a IMHO, but that goes well beyond a honeypot as anyone could
    inadvertantly browse to that site.
    If I browsed to a site and all my alarms went off (as they would if it does
    what you described) then I would consider that a bit of a liberty and might
    consider getting in your face ;-)
    As I said, purely a personal thing, but I would consider a website like that
    hostile.. *shrug*
    Surely a honeypot should be a subtle creature, not one that roars ?

    Cheers.