Re: Linksys Pen Test

From: Dragos Ruiu (drat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 05:44:22 PDT

    You can tell if they're running old firmware revs (the one that lets
    in both udp and tcp for instance) because it will give you the "beaker"
    gif on port 80 on the outside.  I kinda miss the "beaker" gif... :-)

    There may be other fun possible on these that I haven't explored fully
    yet, but since I use them in a few places I'm not going to be too forthcoming
    on a public list. :-)

    E-mail me offline if you are stuck and you absolutely need to crack one
    and are willing to spend some dev time on it.

    --dr

    P.s. has anyone poked hard at their SNMP?