Nortel Security

From: Thad Horak (thadhorakat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 08:45:11 PDT

    I've been asked to review the security of our Nor-tel
    Meridian PBX. I've searched Google & Yahoo and can't
    find to much to aid me in this. Can anyone point me to
    some good information on key things to audit/test?
    Thanks in advance.
    Do You Yahoo!?
    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service
    For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically alerts you to
    the latest security vulnerabilities please see: