DoS ToolKit

From: dharanaat_private
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 16:25:33 PDT

    Hello list:

    My company is performing (at least trying to do ) a full security test on
    our installations, and I've been assigned the network security tests. I've
    already performed network maps as seen from the Internet, I've run ISS and
    Nessus, I've performed some sniffing in specific areas, I've read and
    applied most of the OSSTM Manual and one of the few things that rests are
    DoS tests (against network devices, firewalls) but I have no idea of what
    checklist should I follow.

    Can anyone give me some advice?

    Thanks in advance.

    --
    dharana
    dharanaat_private

    "Don't worry; you can't do anything."

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/