PeopleSoft Vulnerabilities?

From: Dunlap, Terry J (US - Cincinnati) (tdunlapat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 08:44:12 PDT

    intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
    you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
    hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/