RE: Emulating a wireless access point

From: Nicholas de Jong (nickat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 08:18:37 PDT

    Same thing can be done with cell phones / mobile phones, thus a rouge
    "strong cell" in a high traffic area can yield many phone authentication
    sequences.  This further leads to profiling by watching which phones go by
    everyday and when...

    Nick

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/