RE: Security Audit

From: Roberts, Kevin S (KSRobe1at_private)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 14:40:36 PDT

    Another critical thing to note is that some companies are having both Sr.
    Auditors and trainees doing the security audit. You need to have the
    companies provide resumes of the folks doing the audits if possible. To be
    honest the number of hours is relative to the experience level of the
    Auditor itself. You may get two mid level auditors that have a decent amount
    of experience, but requires assistance. This of course is taken into account
    when the companies bill the customer respectively. Not all companies are
    this way, and I need to make that clear. However, I know from first hand
    knowledge, that this is an issue.

    My 2 cents, for what it is worth,