Re: BO2k Port?

From: H D Moore (hdmat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 10:22:35 PDT

    And of course I forget the attachment...

    --
    H D Moore
    http://www.digitaldefense.net - work

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see: https://alerts.securityfocus.com/