brute-forcing NTLM HTTP Authentication

From: Jason binger (cisspstudyat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 17:43:44 PDT

    Does anyone know of a tool or script out there that
    can brute-force NTLM web authentication that may be
    used on IIS or ISA server.

    I know IE explorer is the only browser that supports
    this auth method. Does anyone have any papers or link
    on how exactly it works? Is it just tunnelled using
    HTTP? Or does it use windows auth ports like TCP 139
    etc?

    I have looked around to no avail. RFP says it will be
    in whisker 2.0 but i need it now =]

    Any help appreciated.

    Jason