Re: Non-GUI intrusion

From: H Carvey (keydet89at_private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 03:54:52 PDT

    >What we need is a command line utility, or a GUI utility which does not raise red flags at their
    ends.
    >Anyone any ideas?

    net view /?

    Or you can go to http://patriot.net/~carvdawg/perl.html and get 'null.pl', which
    does null session enumeration...gets shares, users, transports (to include remote
    MAC address), etc, etc.  It's a Perl script, but can easily be tailored to your needs
    and converted to an executable.

    However, I think that if you look at the 'net' commands ("net /?"), you'll probably find most
    of what you're looking for.  Keep in mind that most of the systems may very well have
    the default admin shares (C$, D$, etc) available, as well.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/