RE: Nmap issues...? or router?

From: Ben Tetu-Pappas (bpappasat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 14:20:24 PDT

    This is a known cisco bug. Their documentation on the bug says something
    like 'port scanning tools can create a situation where the router CPU
    utilization goes to 100%'. I don't recall if there is an IOS upgrade to fix
    this, so call Cisco and ask or go look through their online documentation to
    see if you IOS is possibly affected.

    ben tetu-pappas