Re: How to sniff packets from afar?

From: miguel.dilajat_private
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 09:42:40 PST

    Hello Shawn

    I'm not aware of the "remote" sniffing capabilities you mention, but
    regarding the tap of a T1 I recall some info in www.ntrootkit.org. I've no
    web access here to check, but I'm pretty sure that there's some links in
    this page.
    Best regards,

    Miguel Dilaj

    "Shawn Duffy" <sduffyat_private> on 02/11/2001 23:14:48