A tool for crafting ESP packets

From: Loki (lokiat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 20:15:32 PST

    Fate Research Labs has started immediate development of an auditing tool for
    VPNs that allows a researcher to craft customized ESP packets to throw on the
    wire. I raised a question here previously looking for anyone who was
    interested in the project and received an email from someone on this list who
    already had a project writeup for such a venture. That email was lost and am
    trying to reestablish contact with that individual. Would that person as well
    as anyone else on this list directly interested in joining in this research
    project, please email me at lokiat_private

    Loki
    Founder, Chief Research Scientist
    Fate Research Labs
    http://www.fatelabs.com

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/