Re: A tool for crafting ESP packets

From: Loki (lokiat_private)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 13:46:16 PST

    Nelson,

    Can you give me a URL to where it says NMAP crafts ESP packets, as I've read
    all through the documentation and man page. Also, AH isn't a "packet" it
    provides authentication mechanisms for IP datagrams and protection against
    replay attacks.

    RFC 2402:
    ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2402.txt

    Loki
    www.fatelabs.com

    On Saturday 24 November 2001 04:44 pm, Nelson Brito wrote:
    > I guess that the nmap BETA versions can send ESP, AH and a lot of anothers
    > protocol's packet.
    >
    > If you wanna do something differente,  just like customize the packets, use
    > the power, read the code, LUKE.
    >
    > Sem mais,

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/