Sacha, was => Re: opinions on Vigliante's SecureScanNX for attack/pen work?

From: H Carvey (keydet89at_private)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 22:29:47 PST

    > I took a look at Distributed Cybercop but I
    >quickly stop. It is a  good product but to
    intrusive and not suited at all
    >for the type of work we were looking into

    Could you elaborate on what you mean by "too
    intrusive"?  I think this would be very
    instructive for the rest of us.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/