Re: sql injection with MS Access

From: rudi carell (rudicarellat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 09:09:17 PST

    hola,

    thats dependend heavily on the interface the web-app uses!

    as an example .. (ODBC+MSSQL+PHP) does not recognize comments ..

    did you try out a NULL-BYTE[\000] ?

    if it is not possible to premature cut-off the query ..
    i d recommand combining the original query with  UNION
    and SUBSELECT-Statements ..

    you said:

    >Hi,
    >I am currently testing SQL injection with a web application and MS Access
    >database. I have some difficulties as I do not knowing the comment
    >character
    >for Access Database.

    cu
    rC