z/OS, OS/390 Pen testing tips/ideas/papers?

From: Nick Jacobsen (nickat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 05:24:22 PST

    Hi all,
        One of my clients has an IBM OS/390 running on one of their networks I
    am doing some security testing on, and considering I really have not dealt
    with any IBM mainframes before when it comes to security, I was hoping that
    some of you might be able to point me the right direction.  Anything would
    be helpful, but especially from a penetration viewpoint.

    Thank You,
    Nick Jacobsen
    Ethics Design
    nickat_private

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/