Netstumbling - thanks for replies

From: stonewall (stonewallat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 13:17:39 PST

    Thanks to all who responded with their good counsel!

    I always use "intent" as a very important guide in my work, but in the post
    9/11 world, one has to be extra careful about appearances.  Wireless raises
    some tricky issues.  I know y'all aren't lawyers; I was looking for, and
    got, good anecdotal information about public reaction to 'stumbling.

    Thanks again!

    stonewall

    Are your vulnerability scans producing just another report?
    Manage the entire remediation process with StillSecure VAM's
    Vulnerability Repair Workflow.
    Download a free 15-day trial:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html