Re: http fingerprinting

From: Wojciech Pawlikowski (ducer@u-n-f.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 04:58:30 PDT

    Hi folk,
    You should read presentation from Blackhat Briefings Asia 2002
    (http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-asia-02/bh-asia-02-grossman.pdf)

    Read it and you will get what you want. By the way, you can also
    try to check for default files/directories from various Web serversz.

    --
    * Wojciech Pawlikowski :: http://ducer.w00nf.org :: NIC-HDL: WP5161-RIPE *
    * 	We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves -- Goethe		 *

    Costs are climbing and complaints are rising
    as SPAM overloads your e-mail servers and Inboxes
    SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
    and gives you the reports to prove it.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-pen-test2
    Download a free trial and see just
    what's going in and out of your organization.