RE: protocol analysis

From: Craig H. Rowland (crowlandat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 07:18:07 PDT

    Comer and Lin's paper is a classic read on the subject:

    http://www.bell-labs.com/user/johnlin/probing-TCP.pdf

    -- Craig

    Latest attack techniques.

    You're a pen tester, but is google.com still your R&D team? Now you can get
    trustworthy commercial-grade exploits and the latest techniques from a
    world-class research group.

    Visit us at: www.coresecurity.com/promos/sf_ept1
    or call 617-399-6980