uploading to frontpage-web

From: thomas springer (tuevat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 07:39:23 PDT

    I'm stumbling over misconfigured frontpage-extensions every now and
    then. I know that we should have authoring-access if we can access
    author.dll/exe without restriction.
    Unfortunately some customers won't believe this, as long as you
    don't put some stuff on their website.
    I'm tired of doing this via handcrafted requests - does anybody know
    a script/exploit doing the dirty job of uploading some content via
    author.dll?

    ts