Citrix workstation URL viewing

From: Bob DeBolt (bob.deboltat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 19:10:29 PDT

    Greets

    I don't know if this is the correct
    list but I'll try.

    I need to monitor http traffic on a Citrix
    network. It uses 128 bit enc. from client
    desktop to the Citrix servers, in other words
    all internal traffic is encrypted. When traffic
    exits the Citrix servers to the firewall and out to
    the Internet it can be monitored, but will only
    reveal the server IP address. Has anybody faced
    this scenario and did you find a reasonable solution.

    By reasonable I mean possibly something like a workstation
    installable utility that catches all the URLs a
    user access's. All we want to do is match URL's with
    a workstation IP.

    Sincerely

    Bob DeBolt
    Pres / CTO