Re: no404

From: Noam Rathaus (noamrat_private)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 14:10:09 PDT

    Hi,

    If this is valid, how come for example scanning a Webmin host, or one that
    returns a 301 HTTP answer (Location:...) with not content, i.e. after
    http_recv_headers() nothing will be left to receive, get a lot of false
    positives? (Webmin responds with a 200 all the time).

    Thanks
    Noam Rathaus
    http://www.BeyondSecurity.com
    http://www.SecuriTeam.com