Re: no404

From: Michael Scheidell (scheidellat_private)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 13:24:32 PDT

    > returns a 301 HTTP answer (Location:...) with not content, i.e. after
    > http_recv_headers() nothing will be left to receive, get a lot of false
    > positives? (Webmin responds with a 200 all the time).

    webmin broke.
    lart www.webmin.com, or submit patches.

    lots of 'tiny' apps broke,
    I sometimes use 'fetch' and 'wget' to double check, and, yep, so far, on
    all nessus 'false positives', fetch and wget had problems also (they
    didn't understand the error pages eithe)
    --

    Michael Scheidell
    SECNAP Network Security, LLC