Re:

From: Michael Carson (mikecarsonat_private)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 07:57:25 PDT

    John,

        You might also consider the work being done at:
    http://aptools.sourceforge.net/  From the SourceForge page:  APTools is
    a utility that queries ARP Tables and Content-Addressable Memory (CAM)
    for MAC Address ranges associated with 802.11b Access Points. It will
    also utilize Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) if available. If a Cisco
    Aironet MAC Address is identified, the security configuration of the
    Access Point is audited via HTML parsing.
        Enjoy.

    C.