FC: Digital Angel launches human, animal GPS tracking system

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 16:20:43 PST

    Nathan Cochrane wrote an excellent article for Politech discussing Digital
    Angel and the patents it holds for implanting chips into animals (and,
    potentially, humans) and tracking their movements. It's here:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02154.html

    Here's Digital Angel's official response:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02162.html

    Note the current announcement is talking only about
    wristwatch/leg-cuff-type devices, not implants.

    ADSX shares fell 6.81 percent today to close at $0.41:
    http://finance.lycos.com/home/stocks/quotes.asp?symbols=adsx&option=

    "Technical data":
    http://www.digitalangel.net/da/tech.asp

    ---