FC: Query from politico: How can I get the word out without spamming?

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 10:32:20 PST

    "Calif. governor candidate, DNC chairman turn to political spam"

    From: "Greg Hunter" <ghunterat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: RE: Calif. governor candidate, DNC chairman turn to political spam
    Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:59:41 -0500

    Hello,

    I am running for US Congress for the 3rd District from Ohio, but I have no
    money and the newspapers will not publish "my story".  I believe that for
    this brief period in our nations history someone like me will be able to run
    for office and present the ideas via the internet.  I do not want to spam,
    but does having friends and acquaintances get the word out offensive???

    Greg Hunter

    PS.  I do not have the site up yet.