FC: Pedro de Alzaga: Spain's website regulations are worrying

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:03:32 PDT

    Pedro writes about technology for El Pais, Spain's most influential
    newspaper (he is also someone I met both in Madrid and in Huesca, when I
    was speaking at the III Congreso Nacional de Periodismo Digital,
    http://www.congresoperiodismo.com/ earlier this year).

    Previous Politech message:

    "Jose Guardia on Spain's website regulation plan: Not that bad"