FC: Bill Purdy asks Washington Post about "sucks" domain name

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 21:40:05 PDT

    The Washington Post has been trying to get Bill Purdy held in contempt,
    with a hearing scheduled for Wednesday
    (http://news.com.com/2100-1023-961276.html) but it was postponed at the
    last minute because of the judge's schedule.

    Perhaps fearing wide redistribution of their filings, the newspaper's
    attorneys at Wilmer no longer seem to be emailing motions to Purdy. I do
    not have convenient versions to put online. Here are less-convenient JPG
    documents (the well.com versions will disappear soon; the ones on the
    Politech site are permanent):

    Washington Post nastygram to
    Purdy:
    http://www.well.com/user/declan/purdy-nastygram/