FC: With war afoot, a well-dressed executive needs... a parachute?

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 18:11:07 PST

    Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:51:32 -0800 (PST)
    From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <jhallat_private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    Subject: I'll take two Executive Kits please...

    Declan, this seems to be legit. if not completely absurd... or maybe
    I'm the only one that is not running for the bunkers...

    http://saferamerica.com/sapackages.asp?packageID=2

    High Rise Kit: 1 Adult

    1 Escape Parachute: Executive-Chute
    1 Smoke Hood: Evac-U8
    1 NBC Protective Suit: Tyvek F
    1 Package of No-Rad Potassium Iodide
    1 Pair of Nitrile Gloves + Booties
    1 Flash Light 2 D
    Duct Tape

    When ordering the kit, please indicate the size of the Tyvek NBC suit.

    Our price: $975.00

    ---