FC: "I'm Alright Jack" -- a look at MPAA's fitness to sell morality

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 05:30:14 PST

    [As always, I will provide the MPAA with a chance to reply. Also I'm still
    going through the backlog of Politech messages from the last five days,
    including some more on Noah Shachtman's Los Alamos trip. I've been delayed
    a bit since I was out of town for a few days... did a road trip to a
    concert in Greensboro, NC on Saturday. --Declan]

    ---