FC: More evidence that Spamcop-listed Truthout is indeed spamming

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 22:18:46 PDT

    Annalee is a careful reporter and a reliable source. Others also have told
    me Truthout has spammed them, which means the evidence so far strongly
    indicates that the folks at Truthout are unrepentant, litigious spammers.
    Small wonder, then, that Spamcop is listing the site, and shame on Truthout
    for threatening litigation against Spamcop if all it is doing is, ah,
    putting the truth out. (Naturally I will give the fokls at Truthout the
    opportunity to reply.)

    Note that no bill in the U.S. Congress that I'm aware of (and I believe
    I've read them all) would regulate nonprofit or political spam.